- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to your new home! This 1132 square foot bungalow is renovated throughout and move-in ready with quick possession. The main floor features beautiful hardwood throughout, bright living room with newer built-in cabinets and cozy gas fireplace, large kitchen with newer cabinets, island, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, master bedroom with built-in closet organizers, 2 extra bedrooms and updated full bath. The basement is spacious with large rec room featuring gas fireplace, den and upgraded full bath. Many upgrades throughout include windows, hardwood, garage shingles, garage door and opener, furnace, hot water tank (2013), water softener (2018), shingles (2017) and central air conditioning (2015). Large south facing back yard, great for entertaining. A fantastic home in the popular community of Ottewell, close to all amenities (public transportation, schools, shopping, etc). Minutes to Anthony Henday, downtown, Whitemud and more. What are you waiting for - start packing!
Courtesy of Tracy Loveridge
Brokerage: NOW Real Estate Group