- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
BEST LOCATION, GORGEOUS UPGRADES! Fabulously located: end unit and top floor â€“ very private and secluded. Open floor plan. Major PROFESSIONAL UPGRADES RECENTLY COMPLETED: all new STAINLESS STEEL KITCHEN APPLIANCES, all new flooring including laminate, all new paint, newer kitchen cabinets and backsplash, new light fixtures, new bathroom upgrades including tub/toilet and vanity, newer furnace and HWT, etc. Special bonus that other condos do not have: GAS FIREPLACE. Close to schools, South Edmonton Common, restaurants, Century Park LRT, William Lutsky YMCA, Calgary Trail, Henday, etc. Condo association has completed many upgrades including roofing, shingles, etc. Super low condo fees. Immediate possession available. Furniture is negotiable.
Courtesy of Peter Schalin
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite