- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
IMMACULATE unit in a well run building, perfect for first time buyers or someone ready to downsize! Great location within the complex overlooking a quiet WALKING TRAIL & GREEN SPACE. This condo offers 1039sqft, TWO bedrooms, TWO full bathrooms & a HEATED UNDERGROUND parking stall with storage cage. The bright kitchen has tons of cabinet & counter space and is open to the dining area & living room, which features a COZY GAS FIREPLACE & sliding doors onto the SERENE BALCONY. The Master bedroom offers a walk in closet with built in shelving & a 3 piece ensuite. The 2nd bedroom has convenient access to the other 4 piece bath. This unit comes complete with a spacious INSUITE LAUNDRY & storage room. Great location close to shopping, restaurants, public transit, Terwillegar Rec Centre & has easy access to the Whitemud & Anthony Henday!Brochure
Courtesy of Natasha Locke
Brokerage: Initia Property Marketing