- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Edmontonâ€™s executive community of MacTaggart! This 2 bed + den condo is very spacious & next-level in comfort & style! Imagine welcoming your guests through the grand entrance archway of the Waterstone. Once they enter your home theyâ€™ll be complimenting you on the large entry way, brand new luxury vinyl plank flooring, 9ft ceilings, stainless steel appliances & granite countertops. Take advantage of great weather with a balcony BBQ hookup & never scrape off those winter windshields again with 2 underground stalls. You'll have a spot for everything with two storage cages! (one is OVERSIZED) Close to a new K-9 school, Terwillegar Rec Centre & transit centre itâ€™s easy to get in & around Edmonton with Anthony Henday Dr. & Whitemud Dr. Great amenities compliment this fantastic building with a gym, social rooms & guest suite! If you are looking for a home with a stylish family friendly lifestyle or a home that brings comfort and convenience right to your door, then this home might be your home!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Taylor Hack
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City