- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Quick Possession, Price reduced from $698,500. Seller Motivated. Immaculate 2415 s.f., 2 Storey, Previous Show Home, Overlooks the 10th green of Lewis Estates Golf Course. An Abundance of Maple Cabinets, Large Island with cabinets, eating area opens to the Deck with glass panels. Open concept features large L/R with gas fireplace & shelves. Formal D/R looks over the Atrium in the middle which is open to the L/R, Den & Kitchen. Many windows, features a very bright home. 2nd Storey features 3 bedrooms, M/B has a large w/I closet, ensuite has jetted tub with separate shower and his & her sinks. Padded Window Seat and shelves in upstairs hall. Basement is finished and used as yoga studio. 22x22 Garage is heated & insulated W/12' Ceiling, enough height for a car hoist. Flower beds have irrigation system. In a quiet neighborhood. Large Desk in office is included.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Renee Turlock
Brokerage: Century 21 Leading