- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
***NEW FLOORING THRU OUT & JUST REPAINTED! Wonderful, bright 1,772 sq.ft, 3 bedroom two storey in North side Hollick Kenyon. This quiet cul da sak located home features a spacious open front foyer, Main floor laundry and 2 pcs bath. Open concept living room / spacious kitchen, maple cabinets, raised breakfast bar, W/ tile back splash. Adjacent dining area, with access to a 14â€™x 13â€™ ft deck, in a BIG 6â€™ fenced backyard. The upper floor features a large bonus/flex room with corner gas fireplace, a 4 pcs. Main bath, three well sized bedrooms, one w/Walk-in closet. Master bedroom has walk-in closet & extra closet w/ 4 pcs. ensuite. Partially finished basement. Over sized 23' long Double attached garage W/ rough-in gas for future heater. Low E windows, high efficiency furnace. Close to all amenities /Manning freeway/Anthony Henday. MUST SELL BRING OFFERS!
Courtesy of Terry Taschuk
Brokerage: Re/Max Select