- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Big and Beautiful Bungalow! As you walk into this 1800+ sq.ft. 3 bedroom home, you will surely notice tons of natural light entering the south facing living room through the large bay windows. Perfect spot to enjoy a coffee or visit with friends & family. Dining room can accommodate large table for big family dinners or entertaining. Kitchen has been renovated recently with plenty of counter space & cabinetry. Sunken family room featuring gas fireplace & patio doors to your large backyard on a 640 sq.m lot! The yard features mature trees & privacy with no neighbors looking directly in. Master bedroom contains an ensuite and spare bedrooms feature over sized windows for lots of natural light. Recent upgrades include... hot water tank (2017), windows (2015) & roof (2014). Huge fully finished basement has ceramic flooring, fantastic bar with plumbing roughed in, 3 piece bathroom, extra bedroom and plenty of space for pool table plus kids play room. Well maintained home, come and see!
Courtesy of Peter Leveille
Brokerage: AB Realty Ltd