- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Adorable? Check! Affordable? Double Check! Wait, what about a garage you ask - well we've got that too! Oh, you want a yard; well, we've got you grounded! Come home to stay in this charming community of Desrochers Village! You'll love the quick access to Anthony Henday, QEII, plus all the awesome amenities, boutiques, and bistros nearby! Now let's talk about this home: IT'S SO STYLISH and just gorgeous! There's lovely curb appeal that invites you inside, a spacious foyer that leads to your open concept main floor where you will fall in love with a space that makes gathering with friends and family a breeze! A beautiful living room is awash in natural light and cascades throughout the space. A lovely dining area adjoins the living room to the chef-inspired kitchen where your next culinary masterpiece awaits creation! Head upstairs for some R&R and sink into comfort in any of 3 large bedrooms including a master sanctuary with its own ensuite! This home has it all so make it yours!Brochure
Courtesy of Michael Melnychuk
Brokerage: Century 21 All Stars Realty Ltd