- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Location, location, location. Close to the senior centre, shopping, public transportation, and a beautiful pond and walking paths. Welcome to this 2nd floor, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in an adult only complex! Cool off in the summer with air conditioning, and keep your car warm in the winter with heated underground parking (one of the biggest stalls in the building and located right across from the elevator). The kitchen has lots of cabinets, counter space, is bright white and has all appliances included. The main bathroom has a linen closet and large walk in shower. The master bedroom is spacious and has a 4 piece ensuite, and the second bedroom is separated by the bright living room with surround sound speakers, and east facing patio. There is also insuite laundry and storage! The building has an exercise room, social room, car wash, and healthy reserve fund study.
Courtesy of Carrine Kowalchuk
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty