- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Across from the U of A! Custom built by a true artisan builder, "Nikathan Developments," the exterior is a mix of stacked stone, cement siding, acrylic stucco, and covered entry. A modern motif consists of large tiled floors, white walls, an open riser staircase with metal railings, artistic led adorned feature wall, island kitchen with a "zebra wood ," look, and quartz counters, finshed with live edge cap, and stainless appliances. Enjoy a large balcony with a great view towards campus. Over-sized solid core doors are finished with commercial grade "Emtek," hardware. The master is ample with an ensuite featuring formed concrete counters, glassed in shower, a unique "narrowing jetted soaker tub, and walk-in closet. Entertain in the living room equipped with a gas fireplace and access to another balcony which is covered. Main floor has 2 bedrooms, laundry room, and a full bath. Basement has a separate entry to a 2nd kitchen, bedroom, and bath with a concrete room built beneath the single attached garage.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ryan Dutka
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City