- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Fantastic air conditioned, 2 bedroom PLUS DEN in the Beautiful Alta Vista South. All ADULTconcrete high rise built in 2008. West facing unit has a terrific view on this 10th floor. Spacious kitchen hosts stainless steel appliances, corner pantry and granite counter tops with eat up bar. Dining room can fit a full dining set or create an oversized living room. Hardwood and tile floors throughout. 9 foot ceilings allow for more windows making it bright and cheery. This master bedroom is massive, has a walk in closet and 3 piece luxury ensuite-double glass shower. Second full bath has a soaker tub. Double glass door entry into the large den. In-suite Laundry with stacked washer an dryer. Underground heated and secure parking. Building has a well stocked exercise room, social room, meeting room and guest suite. Ideally located within walking to Macewan, groceries, shops, restaurants and Rogers Ice District. Walk to Work. Close to bus & LRT. Pet friendly with board approval. Condo fees incl. heat & water.
Courtesy of Susan Horon
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate