- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Fantastic air conditioned, 2 bedroom PLUS DEN in the Beautiful Alta Vista South. All ADULTconcrete high rise built in 2008. West facing unit has a terrific view on this 10th floor. Spacious kitchen hosts stainless steel appliances, corner pantry and granite counter tops with eat up bar. Dining room can fit a full dining set or create an oversized living room. Hardwood and tile floors throughout. 9 foot ceilings allow for more windows making it bright and cheery. This master bedroom is massive, has a walk in closet and 3 piece luxury ensuite-double glass shower. Second full bath has a soaker tub. Double glass door entry into the large den. In-suite Laundry with stacked washer an dryer. Underground heated and secure parking. Building has a well stocked exercise room, social room, meeting room and guest suite. Railtown is ideally located within walking to groceries, shops, restaurants and Rogers Ice District. Walk to Work. Close to bus & LRT. Pet friendly with board approval. Condo fees incl. heat & water.
Courtesy of Susan Horon
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate