- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Superb value! Top floor, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms + den condo in new bst established neighborhood of McConachie. Well laid out floor plan. Galley style kitchen features granite counter tops with eat in island. 2 bedrooms each with their own full bathroom are separated at opposite sides of the unit for maximum privacy. The den has a closet, is large enough to be used as an office/guest bedroom. Large , private, sheltered balcony. Convenient insuite laundry and heated underground parking. Quick access to Anthony Henday Drive and downtown. Unit is in great condition and shows well.
Courtesy of Lisa Leung
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Preferred Real Estate