- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Professionally renovated inside & out, brand New executive furnishings included! This 1134 sq.ft. bungalow is located on a quiet street overlooking a park, viewed from 2 huge windows in open-concept living room, kitchen/dining room or from the front deck. Kitchen features new stainless steel appliances, granite countertops & white cabinetry, dining room, plus eating bar. Large master bedroom, walk-thru closet & 3-piece ensuite with heated marble floor. A 4-piece bathroom & bedroom complete main floor. Featuring pot lighting & waterproof, Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) throughout. Patio doors to a rear deck, large new vinyl windows flood main floor with plenty of natural light! The basement includes large rec room, 2 bedrooms, 3-piece bath & laundry room, new high-efficiency furnace/HWT. Basement access to attached single front facing garage as well as a brand new double garage out back. All new city-inspected electrical systems. West facing backyard. A truly well built house in a very desirable area.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Marty Smayda
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite