- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This home is sure to please with fantastic features & exclusive access to Summerside lake and all of its amenities! The main floor offers a modern open floor plan with a lrg entry, flex room, a stunning kitchen w/large granite island, tons of cupboard & counter space, spacious dining & living room w/gas f/p, also a convenient half bath beautiful vinyl plank flooring & a fantastic back entry with storage lockers & a huge pantry. The upper floor offers 3 generous bdrms, 4-pce bath, bonus room, laundry, the master bdrm offers a 5-pce bathroom with jetted tub, separate shower, dual sinks & a walk-in closet complete with built-in organizers and a pocket door to the laundry room. The Basement is partially finished with air plus subfloor, 2- bdrms, large bathroom & living room framed and ready to finish. Backyard is has a multi-tiered cedar deck, grassed area & dog run. Did I mention the perfect South West Location, the A/C, the many upgrades or how this home is a must see in person, I think you will like it!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Natalie Murray
Brokerage: Century 21 All Stars Realty Ltd