- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
FORECLOSURE. Make an offer on this ground floor unit with 2 BEDROOMS and 2 BATHROOMS. The master has a large walk-in closet. Fantastic location! - walk to Save on Foods, Sobey's, restaurants, banks and public transportation and Schools. Generousness sized bedrooms with a Master en-suite. In suite laundry, low condo fees that include heat & water.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Cody Overton
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence