- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! Tranquility and peace of mind come with this custom-built bungalow backing onto a ravine & North Sask River. This well cared for Executive 5 Bed plus Den home boasts over 3000 sq.ft. of living space that features 10 Foot ceilings on the main floor, an abundance of natural light through the expansive windows, brand-new stainless steel appliances, central A/C, hot water on demand, new shingles in 2017 and much more! Basement is fully finished with recreation room complete with the pool table, 3 bedrooms and 4 piece bath. Outdoors features a huge (9.39m x 5.23m) deck that overlooks the peaceful ravine. This home is truly outstandingâ€¦close to schools, amenities and shopping at Manning Town Centre, LRT at Clareview station, and yet easily accessible to Anthony Henday being only 5 mins off the 153 Ave exit makes this a prime residential location. Donâ€™t miss this tremendous opportunity to own in this exclusive ravine setting!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Paulo Da Silva
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris