- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Who ever told you location isnâ€™t important, they are lying. This beautifully legally suited home is perfect for cash flow and perfectly situated a few blocks from an LRT stop at the Meadowlark Shopping Centre, and only a few minutes away from the Misericordia Hospital and West Edmonton Mall. Upstairs is currently renting for $1350 with 3 comfortable sized bedrooms. Downstairs also has 3 bedrooms, which is rare to find but huge opportunity for top notch rents, will require a little TLC. Property has two new furnaces and a new hot water tank! Backyard is very large with a double detached garage. This property is perfectly set up to be a successful investment with a location near future positive infrastructure to ensure you out pace the market with appreciation. Come take a look before it's gone!
Courtesy of James Knull
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate