- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Modern open floor plan in this UPGRADED 1,447 sq.ft. 2 bedroom + den, 2 bathroom condo in the ILLUMINADA. Recently upgraded with wide plank oak hardwood flooring throughout, fresh paint, new roller blinds, and refaced cabinets. Features of this beautiful home include: 9 foot ceilings, floor to ceiling windows with north and west exposures, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, three sided gas fireplace, gas BBQ outlet, A/C. The large master bedroom has a great walk in closet with built-ins and a 5 piece ensuite with separate soaker tub. The den is perfect for a small office or fitness area and features its own floor to ceiling windows. In suite laundry room with lots of room for storage. Underground titled parking unit #116. The building has underground guest parking and a Starbucks on the main level. Conveniently located on Jasper Avenue close to the river valley walking/biking trails, restaurants and quick access to the Brewery District, Ice District and the U of A.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Darlene Strang
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate