- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 1 and Half Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
50x150 Land Value Offering with Rental Potential! This large house and 2 car, heated, garage in Eastwood is the perfect short or long term investment for both developers or junior investors. Enjoy the ease of renting or living in a house with a recently updated hot water tank, furnace and electrical box as well as an incredibly affordable mortgage! Not only are you getting a 4 bedroom house with 3 bathrooms & updated exterior siding, this house also comes equipped with a fully fenced back yard with a deck and a heated double car garage with additional storage space above the ceiling - perfect for extra rental income! Land is zoned RF3 on beautiful tree lined street.
Courtesy of Logan Patterson
Brokerage: Logic Realty