- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Brand new HOME, with over 2200 square feet, 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms! This home is ready for immediate possession. Open floor plan with 9 foot ceilings, also has a separate entrance. Features and upgrades include: island kitchen with Quartz counter tops, stainless steel appliances, carpet and tile flooring, eating area plus formal dining room, upstairs laundry, bonus room, master bedroom with walk in closet and 5 piece ensuite with glass shower, soaker tub and 2 sinks. 3 bedrooms upstairs include 2 bedrooms with closets. Bonus room is spacious with lots of wall space to organize your furniture. 10 year new home warranty. Located in popular area of Keswick! You won't be disappointed, book your showing now!Virtual Tour