- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 1 and Half Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Queen Mary Park gem! This 1952 home has been substantially restored while keeping much of the original charm & character! 1400 sqft PLUS a fully finished basement (847 sqft), this 1 1/2 storey home features 3+2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and a full second kitchen. The main floor offers an enormous living room and dining nook, large kitchen with stainless steel appliances, white refinished cabinets, tile backsplash. Large master bedroom on main & 2 additional bedrooms upstairs with good sized closets. Downstairs you'll find shared laundry room and access to renovated 2nd suite which includes newer vinyl plank flooring, open kitchen with all major appliances, 2 bedrooms & 4 pc bathroom. Located on a large lot (approx 47 x 151) in the sought-after community of Queen Mary Park close to revitalized brewery district, 124th street promenade, great schools & parks! Additional features include newer shingles & HWT, updated electrical. View the virtual tour! Immediate possession available!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Danica Hubbard
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite