- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Affordable luxury with upgrade galore !.. come check out this fantastic modern finished home offering over 1600 sq ft of modern developed space with 3 large bedrooms and a double attached garage, tucked in the new subdivision of Glenriding ,this fantastic homes offers a chef inspired kitchen with custom build cabinets easy closed drawers stainless steel appliances .The huge quartz island offering a double sink and an adjacent eating area plus a large panty. There s a spacious mud room offering built in shelving and main floor laundry .The upper level offer a large master with a 5 pc spa like ensuite a walk in closet plus two more generous sized bedrooms. The basement has a 9 foot ceiling with lots of potential for future development. Double attached garage a good sized yard with gas BBQ hook up a pilling for a future deck and an electric fireplace are some of the great features this affordable home has to offer.
Courtesy of Donna Choucair
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence