- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This home will make your MODERN dreams come true and is an absolute must see with 4 bedrooms 2.5 bath and over 2200 sq ft of developed space.. As you enter the home from the garage you have a spacious mud room with built in bench and cubbies that lead through the walk through pantry and into the chefs DREAM KITCHEN. A 9â€™ long island has loads of work space. You need to check out the double fridge, TOP OF THE LINE APPLIANCES include built in gas cooktop, wall oven, microwave and a dishwasher. Custom cabinets with soft close drawers, quartz countertops and gorgeous hardwood floors make this kitchen a show stopper. An open second floor where there is media room with vaulted ceiling. The master bedroom is a generous size and has a huge walk in closet plus 3 other bedrooms that are ideal for a large family. The basement boat 9 ft ceilings with plenty of room for future development. large oversized garage and yard. near schools and shopping.
Courtesy of Donna Choucair
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence