- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Newly renovated home available for quick possession! This home is practically brand new with whole new kitchen including cabinets, counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Other upgrades include bathrooms, flooring throughout, light fixtures, shingles on both house and garage and several windows. Nothing much left to do other than move in. Main floor has a nice open concept layout along with 3 bedrooms all serviced by a full bathroom. The basement is fully finished with a large entertainment room, 3 piece bathroom, laundry room, another room that could be used as a 4th bedroom plus 2 small rooms that could be used as storage or whatever fits your needs. Large fenced backyard with a detached garage, storage shed and fire pit. All this in a great location! Walking distance to everything including Meadowlark shopping center, WEM, Misericordia hospital, schools, public transportation and more! Also easy access to the Whitemud and Anthony Henday. Don't miss your opportunity to see this home!