- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Looking for a sparkling NEW home? Check out this single family home situated on a quiet street in Crimson Chappelle. Easy walking distance for the kiddos to the NEW K-9 SCHOOL. This 2 storey home has an open floor plan, neutral decor & quality finishing all at a super AFFORDABLE PRICE! The spacious foyer opens up to open concept living. Kitchen boasts upgrades galore with ample cabinetry, soft close doors and drawers, 9 ft ceilings, and sparking quartz counter tops throughout! The Great Room & dining areas are open to the Kitchen and perfect for entertaining and easy access to the deck which is already built and included in the price. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms including master suite with 5 pc en suite, his and hers double sinks plus a walk in closet, BONUS ROOM, SECOND FLOOR LAUNDRY and full bath. Easy access to Windermere for all your shopping and QEII off 41 st Ave to reach the airport in about 10 minutes. Visit REALTORS WEBSITE for more details including applicable PROMOS.
Courtesy of Tracy Vipond
Brokerage: Exp Realty