- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Great value in this END UNIT with 9' Ceilings and CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING. Enter into a spacious front entrance which opens to the living room. The living room is open concept to the kitchen which features GRANITE counter tops, extra height cabinetry, tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances. Completing the main floor is a half bath and back entrance with access to deck and DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE. Upstairs you will find TWO Master Suites. Both feature a 4pce ENSUITE and WALK IN CLOSET. There is a ramp from the garage to the house and a chair lift inside making it accessible for anyone with mobility issues. Fantastic location close to all amenities!
Courtesy of Erin Willman
Brokerage: RE/MAX Professionals