- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
WELCOME HOME! This 1,722 sq ft fully finished 2 story is nestled in a quiet cul de sac and located in the highly desired area of Blackmud Creek and is within walking distance of all amenities including grocery stores, restaurants, and a brand new K-6 school. This Landmark layout treats you to an open concept main floor plan with large living room, bright kitchen with center island, and spacious dining area overlooking the fully landscaped back yard. The upper level features a cozy bonus room with gas fireplace and tons of natural light, 2 generous bedrooms, a 4 piece bathroom, and rear master bedroom complete with walk in closet and a 3 pce ensuite with stand up shower. The professionally finished basement boasts a large rec room with wet bar, an additional 4th bedroom, and a 3 pce bathroom. Many features of this home include all window coverings, central air conditioning, central vac, and much much more!Brochure
Courtesy of Thomas Lowe
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate