- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this gorgeous half duplex in very convenient and mature neighborhood. This beautiful like new home offers: a total of 3 bedrooms, master is equipped in 4 pc ensuite, bright open kitchen complemented by island, pantry and all appliances, spacious living-room and main floor den! Separate entrance to the basement, large yard and single detached garage!
Courtesy of Diana Fendrykowski
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate