- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
KING SIZE one bedroom apartment-condo with plenty of storage space . A great affordable starter home for a 1st time buyer to start building wealth , or an excellent investment for RENTAL INCOME ! It has a LONG TERM RELIABLE TENNANT willing to leave, or stay and sign a two year lease ! Modern ceramic and laminate flooring , good size kitchen , and a huge west facing balcony. Perfect for morning coffee with a city view . Walking distance to LRT , stores , pharmacy , medicentre and the elementary school accross the road . With low condo fees,quick easy access to Anthony Henday, Manning Drive , and the Yellowhead this opportunity is Value Packed !