- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Mainstreet West, tucked away in Callingwood South. The beautifully renovated THREE BEDROOM condo has everything you need. The ample entrance greets you as you walk through the door. As you follow the NEW VINYL PLANK FLOORING down the hall the renovated galley kitchen is on the left and the dining room and living room open up to a huge picture window and a balcony. There is a 4 piece bathroom off the hall as well as a large storage room. The master bedroom has a walk thru closet and a 3 piece bathroom has a walk in shower. The second bedroom is off the living room and faces west, it could also double as a great den or office. Finally there is the THIRD bedroom down the back hallway secluded from the main living area. This unit features newer front load laundry facilities IN the suite for you convenience. The building is well run and there is an assigned parking stall close to the building. ***First photo has been virtually staged***Brochure Virtual Tour