- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful 2 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms unit in Element @ McConachie. Upgrade include stainless steel appliances. Soft close hardware and granite counters top in modern kitchen. Master bedroom has a walk-through closet that takes you to the brown tile surrounding a relaxing soaked tub. This unit has in-suite laundry plus unit facing green berth, Central Air conditioning and heater in the hallway and one heated underground parking lot. Condo fees include: Heat in Unit, Underground parking, Professional Management. Exterior Maintenance, water / Sewer, Insurance for common Area, janitorial for Common Area, Landscape, snow remover and Maintenance of common area utilities.Brochure
Courtesy of Samantha Cowan