- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Upgraded 2 Storey in Jackson Heights. Nice curb appeal with a covered entry. Inside has warm inviting tones. Low maintenance laminate adorns the large living room. Cook in the L-shaped kitchen with an eat in nook featuring a LARGE WINDOW over looking the huge deck. Guests will appreciate the 2 piece bath found off the MAIN FLOOR LAUNDRY ROOM. Brand NEW CARPET is found upstairs with 3 spacious bedrooms including a nearly new GORGEOUS RENOVATED 4-piece bath complete with 2' x 2' tile, Toto commode, granite counter, built-ins, glass enclosed shower & soaker tub with modern back splash tile. The MASTER is ample with a BAY WINDOW and ROOM FOR A KING sized bed. Outdoor enjoyment is yours with a HUGE STAINED DECK, fenced yard and finished double detached garage COMPLETE WITH UPGRADED ELECTRICAL AND SEPARATE PANEL, great for running all your tools. Keep cool with central A/C! See it, you'll love this place!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ryan Dutka
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City