- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
5 bedrooms! The perfect family home - with the prettiest features! If you are looking for the elusive 4 bedrooms on one level home it really does exist! 4 up, 1 in basement & a bonus room! Plus beautiful hardwood flooring on the main & upper level - SO CLEAN! Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, huge front entry room with room for benches, mud room/laundry room off the garage, upstairs bonus room with corner gas fireplace and lots of gorgeous natural light. Large master suite with walk in closet, gorgeous ensuite, double sinks, corner soaker tub (awesome for kids & bath time) and separate shower. Finished basement (bedroom, family room, 3pc bath + storage) comes fully permitted, with brand new ceiling tiles, pot lights, and fresh paint! Deck, pergola, nice yard too. Best of all - enjoy lovely, clean, allergen free fresh air with the Amaircare HEPA air filtration system ($3000 value). 2 blocks from Tim Hortons, shops, amenities, walk to school - welcome home!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jolene Langelle
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite