- Building Type:
- Detached Condo
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
RARE FIND!â€¦your very own Adult condo (45+) DETACHED HOME! Rarely does an opportunity to own a STAND ALONE BUNGALOW in this complex come along. LOCATION is PERFECT, in the heart of RIVERBEND. Conveniently just steps from your door is RIVERBEND SQUARE: Safeway, Dining, Banks, Shopping, all within WALKING DISTANCE. This 3-BEDROOM home is VERY BRIGHT & inviting! Recent upgrades include HARDWOOD THROUGHOUT MAIN FLOOR, slide-in Electric glass-top Stove. LARGE MASTER SUITE c/w His & Hers closest & 3-PC ensuite w/ WALK-IN SHOWER. Main floor features: VAULTED CEILINGS, 2nd Bedroom/office, Full Bathroom, Front-Load Laundry, Gas Fireplace and a very spacious south facing MAINTENANCE FREE DECK (w/ Gas hook-up). Down to the FULLY FINISHED BASEMENT find a MASSIVE REC ROOM, 3rd Bedroom, 3rd Full bathroom(4-PC), and AMPLE STORAGE w/ 3 separate storage rooms. This Very well managed complex is always staying on top of maintenance and has a healthy reserve fund. BRAND NEW DRIVEWAY (summer 2018)!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Adam Benke
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite