- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Brand new half duplex with legal basement suite in HISTORIC HIGHLANDS, voted one of the best neighbourhoods in Edmonton. Situated among heritage homes and mature trees. Close to river valley shopping, schools, library, public swimming pool, public transportation, and more. This property is currently under construction and should be ready by the fall of 2020. Main area has 3 bedrooms plus a loft. Lower level suite has 3 bedrooms. Each side has a double garage. Photo is of a similar property.
Courtesy of Judith Shewchuk
Brokerage: Century 21 All Stars Realty Ltd