- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Brand new half duplex in HISTORIC HIGHLANDS voted one of the best neighbourhoods in the city. Situated among heritage homes and mature trees. Close to river valley, library, swimming pool, shopping, schools, public transportation and more. VENDOR WILL SELL LOT AND/OR LOT NEXT DOOR OR WILL BUILD DUPLEX AND SELL ONE OR BOTH SIDES. PREFERS TO PRE-SELL AT LEAST ONE HALF OF DUPLEX. Photo is of a similar property.
Courtesy of Judith Shewchuk
Brokerage: Century 21 All Stars Realty Ltd