- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Immaculate 1508 sq ft home in a quiet cul de sac. The home boasts Central Air Conditioning, hardwood floors in the foyer, dining room, great room, eating nook and kitchen. Quartz counter tops in the kitchen with a centre work island with extra cabinets, sunny corner double sink area, walk in pantry and plenty of pot lights. Huge great room with a tiled gas fireplace that will also set off and hi lite your TV. Main floor laundry and a 2 pce powder room complete this floor. Upstairs you will find a generous master suite, walk in closet and a 4 pce ensuite that includes a large soaker tub and separate shower. Both the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are a good size for the kids and a 4 pce main bath rounds out this upper level. The fully finished basement boasts berber carpet, a large rec room and plenty of space for a games table or office furniture. Very handy is the full 4 pce bath on this floor, and also lots of storage. Nice west facing back yard, a natural gas hook up, and double attached garage.Fantastic Value!
Courtesy of Debbie Sabid
Brokerage: NOW Real Estate Group