- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Are you looking for a great home with a separate entrance into the basement in West Edmontonâ€™s new community of Rosenthal? Offering 3 bedrooms and 2 &1/2 bathroom, this 2 story home is built by award-winning Dolce Vita Homes boasts many reasons to buy! Some of the many upgrades & features that you will look forward to include: 9 foot main floor ceilings, open concept main floor, modern laminate & ceramic tiles flooring throughout main floor, wood & iron railings (no stub walls here), quartz kitchen counter tops, 4 piece kitchen appliances, stylish linear electric fireplace, a large bonus room at the top of the stairway, second floor laundry & a larger full bath. The master suite is a dream with a gorgeous ensuite and a large walk-in closet! Additional Bonus - you'll get the high quality quartz counters in all the bathrooms and beautiful lighting package. Buy it today and move-in in early spring!
Courtesy of David Lam
Brokerage: Exp Realty