- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This building goes hand-in-hand with it's other half at 12732, creating a stellar 6-Plex! Even better, it's all legal. Each side has 3 beds and 1.5 bath upstairs, and two 1 bedroom suites downstairs. Five of the six suites are already tenanted, and they would love to stay. These lots are right across from a large park, and minutes away from a future LRT stop. An added bonus is the recent roof, newly done in 2015. This is an amazing opportunity for an income property that any investor would jump at the chance to get. Come check it out, this is a rare gem and a steady cashflow producer!
Courtesy of James Knull
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate