- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
The Warwick by Park Royal Homes. Spacious two storey half duplex with upstairs bonus room on large pie shaped lot. Nice quiet crescent location. Open main floor plan with ceramic tile in foyer. Vinyl plank flooring throughout remainder of main. 9' Ceilings on main. Kitchen with nice island with double sink. Corner pantry. Half bath with pedestal sink. Maple railing along the staircase. Upstairs a centrally located bonus room and laundry area. Master with large walk in closet and ensuite with oversized walk in shower with glass door. Two good size secondary bedroom and a main bath complete the upper floor. Separate SIDE entrance with direct entry to the basement. Appliance certificate of $3200.00 incl. in price. Taxes reflect land value only. Price incl. net GST with rebate to builder.
Courtesy of Rob Friele
Brokerage: Rancho Realty (Edmonton) Ltd