- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Bright & attractive three bedroom end unit town home in a well kept complex. Finished basement with games room & three piece bath. Two assigned parking stalls located at back yard fence. Laminated & tile flooring in good condition. Mid-efficiency furnace and hot water heater, newer vinyl windows and doors, sunny east facing back yard with deck and storage shed. Visitor parking right in front of the unit. Close to West Edmonton Mall, White Mud Drive, and the Anthony Henday.
Courtesy of Roger Osness
Brokerage: 2% Realty Edge AB