- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Selling modern brand new 3+1 bedroom two-storey home located on a quiet tree lined street in King Edward Park. Walking distance to Millcreek Ravine, White Ave., Bonnie Doon Mall and a new LRT line. Lots of infill in a mature neighborhood. Main floor has flex room, dinning room, kitchen and open family room with gas fireplace. FINISHED BASEMENT has a large family room, bedroom, full bathroom and storage. Well thought out floor plan that has 9â€™ ceiling on main floor and 1810 sq.ft. of living space on two floors plus 889 sq.ft. of finished basement, giving the home a spacious feel. Home also includes sidewalks, landscaping, fence and 19â€™ x 22â€™ double detached garage. All this for $629,000, GST included.
Courtesy of Yuriy Fleysher
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence