- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Best Priced Newer 2 Storey Detached Home with Double Garage on the West End! Plus - Fully Finished Basement! Great home to start your family in or as an Investment Property with 4 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms as well as large Double Detached Garage. Just freshly painted with real hardwood floors and lino on the main floor. Large south-facing backyard offers plenty of sun and space for kids to play, plus this home is close to schools, parks, shopping, and transit. Photos virtually staged. Finally a home with everything - and within your budget!
Courtesy of Nathan Mol
Brokerage: Liv Real Estate