- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Why rent when you can own and pay less. This unit boasts beautiful floors and tile and is faced away from the traffic. Come see this very clean 2 bedroom unit and enjoy the open concept space. En suite laundry as well as ample storage space included in this apartment. Quick commute to west end, downtown, Nait or Grant Macewan. Perfect for first-time home buyers or investors.
Courtesy of Alex Khodorkovski
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate