- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to THE CENTURY, situated on one of the most VIBRANT & ICONIC streets in the heart of Downtown and surrounded by AMAZING restaurants, nightlife, entertainment & shopping. Enjoy the 104th Street Farmers Market right outside your door, and only a short walk to the Downtown Ice District, Rogers Arena, MacEwan University, the River Valley & easy access to the LRT. This stunning corner unit boasts rich hardwood floors & wall to wall windows with panoramic views of downtown. The gorgeous open concept design features a modern kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, a large island with breakfast bar, a dining room (with access to the west facing balcony) & a spacious yet cozy living area. The bright master suite offers a walk through closet and seperate access to the 4 piece bath. This fantastic unit features a large second bedroom, in-suite laundry, underground parking, upgraded A/C & stylish window coverings. Urban living has never felt so FABULOUS-Your new downtown lifestyle awaits!
Courtesy of Jaclyn Horne
Brokerage: MaxWell Progressive