- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Amazing renovated 6 bedroom Bi-Level located in Sought after Lauderdale neighbourhood! Features include: Hardwood and Laminate floors throughout the whole house! Three Full Bath, Large Master bedroom with its own 3 Pc ensuite, Plus two additional good size bedrooms on the main level. Lower level has another 3 good size bedrooms, full bath, and additional living room. There is also a potential to add 2nd kitchen for future secondary suite!
Courtesy of Senait Tamene
Brokerage: Sterling Real Estate