- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this incredible home in Chappelle! This two-storey walkout backs onto a lovely water feature and features tons of custom upgrades. Walk through the front door of the home and you will be blown away by the front to back sight lines & 9ft ceilings. The living room is the perfect place to entertain friends or relax with family, with soaring 18ft vaulted ceiling & gas fireplace. The kitchen is a chefs dream, featuring massive granite island, gas range, double undercounted sink, floor to ceiling cabinetry & walk-through pantry! Adjacent dining room with gorgeous views and provides access to large back deck - a BBQ masters paradise! The main floor also features 2-pce bathroom and den. Master bedroom on upper level is your own personal oasis, with spa-inspired 5pce bathroom & large walk-in closet. The upper level also features 2 additional excellent sized bedrooms, 4pce main bath & bonus room! Additional features of home: Oversized double garage, built in speakers, huge mud room, central vac & more!
Courtesy of Marc Perras
Brokerage: MaxWell Progressive