- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Sensational Pacesetter Built Fully Finished Home - Backing onto the POND - Just Steps to Rutherford School. Fantastic Main Floor Plan Featuring Open Concept Plan with Spacious Kitchen with Walk-In Pantry and Tons of Countertop and Cabinet Space - Open to Large Living Room - and Bright and Sunny Dining Area Overlooking the Yard. MAIN FLOOR LAUNDRY! Upper Level with Bonus Room with Vaulted Ceiling - Double Doors to Master Bedroom with Walk-In Closet and Generous Ensuite Bathroom BOTH Soaker Tub AND Walk-In Shower. - 2 Kids Rooms and Family Bathroom. Basement with MANY LARGE WINDOWS - 4th Bedroom - Rec Room and Half Bathroom. House has been Nicely Upgraded with the Following over the Past Year: All New Carpet, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Hot Water Tank, Air Conditioner. Home Has Built in Speaker System, Fully Fenced and Landscaped Yard, Drywalled Garage - And a Private Million Dollar View of a Beautiful Pond. Steps to Johnny Bright School - MOVE IN NOW - Immediate Possession Available!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ricky Hill
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate Centre