- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Situated on a no exit street for a quiet, no traffic location, is this upgraded little gem of a house. On a huge, 686m2 lot, 50 feet wide by 147.8ft long - huge potential for a new build or subdivision on this preferred street. Tons of infills in the area. Huge bonus is the newer, oversized DBL garage tucked on one side of the lot, so perhaps if you subdivide, you can use this dbl for added value. The house itself would also be a great option for a first time buyer, or to rent out while you get permits. Numerous upgrades include: All new windows up & down 2014, newer vinyl siding, new roof shingles house & garage 2018, new HWT 2017, newer furnace, new decks front & back and new fence 2018. Interior features upgraded 4pce bath on main, hardwood floors, two bdrms, LRm, kitchen w/eating bar. Enclosed porch off back of house for extra storage. Basement has SECOND KITCHEN, LRm, 3pce bath & bedroom, laundry. Yard has great chain link no maintenance fencing, garden shed, mature landscaping. Close to downtown.
Courtesy of Judy Clare-Packer
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence