- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
The "Marksburg" by Park Royal Homes. Quality large two storey family home on huge lot with SW facing back yard in Manning Village. Close to shopping/LRT and park. Spacious main floor with engineered plank flooring throughout and 9 foot ceilings. Large kitchen with ample cabinets, corner pantry and island, spacious nook with patio doors. Main floor flex/dining room. Nice open storey foyer. Attached garage is 22'x24'. Upstairs a centrally located bonus room and, large walk in laundry room. Master suite with luxurious ensuite with his and hers sinks, soaker tub and double size walk in shower, large walk in closet. Two good sized secondary bedrooms. $3200.00 appliance credit included in price. Price incl. net GST with rebate to builder. Refundable landscape deposit due on closing. Taxes reflect land value only.
Courtesy of Rob Friele
Brokerage: Rancho Realty (Edmonton) Ltd